I have a merge conflict and P4Merge no longer launches. The small window pops up and quickly disappears when I right click on the file to resolve conflicts with external merge tool. I downgraded to version 4.2.14 (297) and still canon launch P4Merge. Nothing has changed with P4Merge I only upgraded to the latest Sourcetree.
VS Code's merge editor
@gary_frank1, so if you go to the version you previously used, the merge works? 4.2.14 is the latest version (if looking at download archives)
I don't have a Mac, so I cannot test this out, but I've checked official features and reported bugs, and couldn't find anything related. 👀There are these, but they are related to some older product versions.
@Tomislav Tobijas yes I went to the archive and tried the prior version too. I decided to use VS Code's merge editor as a successful solution. After many years I will be saying goodbye to P4Merge.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.