Anyone have an email or phone number to actually be able to submit a support ticket. This is ridiculous. Option to support a ticket takes us to a button that directs us to community Q & A. I've added an image below as an answer to this question because when I put it here it splits up my message. I was awarded a badge for being the first question on this topic...pretty hard to believe no one else has ever tried to submit a ticket.
If you are on a free plan the only support available is to use this community. I have reached out the the Support team that is on here and they should contact you within 2 business days.
Thank you.
Hey @Ava Hill apologies for the delay!
For free users, our detailed Trello support documentation (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/) and Trello community are the best ways to address a wide array of topics and frequently encountered problems.
In saying that, please let us know if you still need assistance and we'll be happy to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.