Hi everyone,
I’m exploring a setup where a single Jira instance is used to manage multiple clients, with separate Jira spaces (ex. projects) per client.
The requirement is:
-
Some Jira spaces should be connected to our own Azure DevOps tenant
-
Other Jira spaces should be connected to clients’ Azure DevOps tenants
-
The goal is to enable the Development panel integration (commits, PRs, etc.) per space + specific automations
So effectively, we would need space-level connections to different Azure DevOps tenants within the same Jira site.
From what I understand, the official Azure DevOps for Jira app does not support simultaneous connections to multiple tenants.
I’ve also seen that some Marketplace solutions might support this kind of setup, but I’m not a Microsoft/Azure DevOps expert and don’t have deep experience with DevOps integrations in general—so I may be missing something.
My question:
-
Is this type of multi-tenant integration possible in Jira today?
-
If not with the native Atlassian app, are there Marketplace apps that support this kind of setup (project-level tenant separation)?
I've drafted some visuals/flowcharts together with Rovo, so I'm curious if I'm understanding this correctly or not 👀

Any guidance, corrections, or real-world experiences would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tobi