I have activated Rovo for my workspace, but I cannot see the chat button to interact with it. Can someone please help?
Hi @Armen Gevorgyan
what is your plan? rovo chat avalibility:https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/kb/rovo-capabilities-and-features-for-atlassian-cloud/
It is available to most Standard customers as well although Rollout is not yet fully completed according to some site admins.
Hi
I have the premium license
email address is a Gmail addressRovo AI features are enabled for Jira and Confluence
Browser session is also refreshed.
oh i didnt know it. looks like this docs last update from last Dec
The Gmail address is the problem then. You need to use a custom domain as your billing contact for the Organisation.
Atlassian wants to avoid abuse of the free credits and is therefore limiting Rovo features to company accounts.
@Armen Gevorgyan welcome to the community. A few things to check—this is usually entitlement or rollout related, not setup:
Re: Gmail — it can limit quotas, but it’s not always the sole reason the chat is missing. If all checks pass, it’s likely a rollout/entitlement delay → contact Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.