I cannot delete my Atlassian account because I am listed as the last billing admin with active entitlements, but I cannot find any subscriptions. Please remove me from all billing accounts or list them.
Hi @[deleted]
You will need to contact Atlassian Support on this.
As user on the community we can't access you instance administration. We are users like you here on the community.
I can't directly contact to Atlassian Support . Is the atlasian have live chat ?
No they don't have live chat.
I have requested assistance for you from Atlassian Support, they will reach out via this post.
This can take up to 2 business days.
@Marc -Devoteam- Thank you!
We can see your Atlassian Account, the same used to create this post, was successfully submitted to deletion, and it is currently on the grace period.
We can also see that your products you were associated as a billing administrator, were successfully scheduled for deletion, unblocking you from deleting the Atlassian account.
With that in mind, we wanted to double check, even though we can see the deletion/disabled tatus, are you still seeing or having any issues with the Account deletion?
If you still need any assistance, please let us know!
Regards,Jessica
Can you do the same for mine?
I can't find a way to delete my account - please help. There is no way to do it my self and no way to contact support. @Jessica
I would like to delete my account as well. I'm not seeing an option to do so on my own.
I have the exact same issue. I have been trying to delete my account under tondel.angelova@gmail.com for some weeks now without success. I only used Loom to record one video and nothing else. I deactivated Loom, but no matter how I try I cannot delete Atlassian. @Marc -Devoteam- would you be able to help me raise my account deletion request to Atlassian support as well? Thanks a lot!
Hi @Antoniya Angelova @Jesse Hall @Diamond Walton
Welcome al to the community
In the future, please create a new post when requesting this, as posting on resolved or historic topics is not the way to go.
See this link to raise an issue in relation to an account, subscription or billing question to Atlassian
Thank you for your reply but my hope is that I have no future with Atlassian. I created a "ticket" with confirmation SECREP-19309 and received no response. I attempted using the link you supplied in your reply but the only URL I know of to access the account I want to delete is https://home.atlassian.com/o/b923d332-cfed-483b-808d-64eedd9a3fef/?utm_source=identity&cloudId=ec374202-6754-4cad-ba47-74de7d4ec00f and the form does not accept that as a valid URL. I believe I have cancelled the only "subscription" I ever had through Atlassian per the screen shoot below:
When I try to delete the only Atlassian account I am aware of at the long URL I provided above I navigate to Account Settings / Account Preferences / Delete account and receive the dialog below:
Additionally, the URL shown in the first screenshot above, jeffjohnsonspeaks.atlassian.net, does no function.
Can someone please delete my account that can be accessed at the long URL in the first paragraph above with a username/login of Jeff@JeffJohnsonSpeaks.com??
Thank you
P.S. for Antoniya Angelova, try the open-source screen recorder and video editor OBS Studio. Lots of information on usage and setup online and no account, subscription, or cost. It also does a fantastic job!
Hello,
I have the same issue and I need help deleting my account.
I unsuscribed everything (i only had free Loom app) and waited 14 days and yet I cannot delete my account.
When I try to contact support, they ask me for my "site URL of your app within your organization" to submit my request for help. I don't have any.
Please I just want to delete my account.
I need my account deleted as well, please help me.
I have the same problem. I would like to permanently delete my account. My account is:
•senayaybike@gmail.com•vanillasugar
Could someone please delete my account for me as soon as possible?
Thankyou
l
i have the same issue. i never used your products, i never subscribed (even though it showed i had a subscription????). just delete my account. i don't need it and i don't need any more spam emails from you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.