I no longer have access to my 2FA app or phone number and can't log in. I don't have any backup codes.
Can you tell me what the account recovery process is in this case, or which support team I should contact directly?
Hello @Patrick Geiger
If your account is managed by your company/organization, you need to contact your organization admin and ask them to reset your two-step verification. Atlassian only allows that reset for managed accounts from the admin side.
If your account is not managed, use the recovery flow on the login page: Can’t use your phone? and then Can’t find your recovery key?. That is the supported self-service path for this case.
Have a great start Week 🤠
HI @Patrick Geiger
Contact the administrators of your Atlassian Cloud instance, if your account is managed.
If not, see manage-two-step-verification-for-your-atlassian-account
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.