We have an on-site Bamboo environment, and I am fairly new to Bamboo. I have a build project with a Plan that produces a WAR file that is a shared artifact. I can confirm that the artifact is shared by looking at the successful build's artifact tab, and I have confirmed on the server that the file exists as well. However, when I reference this shared artifact from within a Deployment Project, I receive the error below.
01-Apr-2014 08:02:21 /ci/bamboo/bamboo_home/artifacts/MWA-MWAWSTRANS/shared/build-00004/MWA_WS_TRANS_WAR is not a directory
01-Apr-2014 08:02:21 Unable to download artifact Shared artifact: [MWA_WS_TRANS_WAR], pattern: [*.war] anchored at: [target]
No matter how many times I build the Plan that produces the WAR file, the Deployment Project always looks for build-00004. I know that the file exists on the server, but there is no directory for build-00004:
ci00:/ci/bamboo/bamboo_home> find . -name 'McWebAccessWS.war' -print
./artifacts/MWA-MWAWSTRANS/shared/build-00011/MWA_WS_TRANS_WAR/McWebAccessWS.war
./artifacts/MWA-MWAWSTRANS/shared/build-00010/MWA_WS_TRANS_WAR/McWebAccessWS.war
Why does my Deployment Project not look for the latest version of the Shared Artifact?
Thanks,
Sean