Nice to see you here and thank you for attending our Forge 101 for Atlassian Practitioners: Custom Fields, Macros and More presentation by Caterina Curti at this Palm Beach County community event.
If you couldn’t attend this event or simply found this post at some point, I do hope you enjoy the links to the apps I presented.
And if you have a couple of minutes to spare I would love to know: "Did you know you can do this with Forge?"
Here are some useful resources for you
Source code
If you are here for the code of the apps presented, have a look at these links:
Powerful dashboards in Jira
Forge Admin tools
Automate response to events: Link Enforcer pattern
Advanced Automation Actions as part of Atlassian Automation
Advanced Workflow validators
Work item picker Custom field
Getting started with Forge
If you are new to Forge, start your learning journey with the 100% free Get the most out of Forge Learning path
Once you are done with the learning path and ready to go deeper, look into the following resources as well:
Thank you!
This is me on LinkedIn (Caterina Curti). I post a lot about Forge there, let's connect if this sounds interesting to you and want to hear about the news.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.