I am trying to create a Rovo agent that will look through all the child/descendent pages of a particular page in Confluence and tell me if the correct labels have been applied.
The issue that I have been encountering is that Rovo will only check the first 15 pages. It seems there is an API limit for returning results. I have tried to get Rovo to make multiple API calls to provide a complete list, but this has not worked.
Some suggestions in other forums say to create a list of pages on another page and get Rovo to use this list. Unfortunately I don't expect the list of pages to be static so the best way to create this list is through a Child Page macro, which Rovo is unable to read.
Is there a way for Rovo to do an exhaustive search through all relevant pages without providing a hard-coded list?