Can you believe we’re already in Week 3 of Skip the Blank Page month?
Over the last 2 weeks, we’ve seen a lot of folks saying how cool it is to use Rovo to create whiteboards and databases. So we’ve asked the one and only @Aya Tange Beaumont to share a few more examples in this quick 4 min Bite-Sized Learning.
Watch the video below
Score 100% of the quiz to earn the exclusive Rovo Wrangler badge
Start creating with Rovo today! ← Click create.with.rovo for a quick shortcut!
BONUS: Post in the comments to share what you created with Rovo or would like to try creating with Rovo to be in the running to win an exclusive Skip the Blank Page swag box!
Not seeing the quiz? Make sure that you are logged into Community and that you have joined our Kudos program.
Don't forget...
🗓️ Keep track of all the Skip the Blank Page month activities
🎁 Participate in each Skip the Blank Page activity for the chance to win an exclusive swag, or the chance to win swag + $100 gift card if you participate in 4 or more Skip the Blank Page month activities!
✨ Have you tried creating content with Rovo yet? Try it now by clicking this direct link: create.with.rovo or clicking “+Create” button in Confluence
This was 🔥!! Thanks for sharing.p.s: I don't see the quiz...
Since I didn’t have access to the announced quiz, I used Rovo to create a quiz in Confluence to review key points from the Loom video.
Thanks for the interesting sharing of Rovo use cases from Aya 👏
I tried to use Rovo to visualize my workflow on a whiteboard, and it works great. All details I need show up clearly!
Ps: The quiz doesn't show up on my side either.
Fourth-ing the missing quiz. However, I can share the "Knowledge Base Expert Assistant" Rovo agent that I started building at RovoCon Austin. I even have this handy slide from a "RovoCon Recap" presentation I gave last week:
I built this one for a very specific use case--going through pages created with templates and identifying pages that don't have all of the information (e.g., "Content Properties" table cells) filled in.
Okay, it's different from the "Create with Rovo" prompt. But it's helping me find the blank pages that need to be filled in. So it still addresses blank pages! 😅
It's not perfect and I'm still refining it, but this will definitely make upkeep of some of the hobby pages in my personal Confluence instance easier. ^_^
I'm logged in and long member of the kudos program but at least in Chrome on Android the quiz isn't showing unfortunately!
I created a plan (correction: Rovo created a plan for me) for how to get started with a new project, I went from that blank page to a solid step by step plan that I could start executing on immediately. Rovo+Whiteboards=❤️
I really like that you can now create different types of content (e.g., pages/docs, whiteboards, and databases) through 'one screen', such as Create with Rovo.
I've been playing with this yesterday a bit, and it's quite impressive. 🙌
Update: The quiz doesn't show in the Chrome browser on my desktop, either. Even tried in incognito mode. Other quizzes show just fine so there seems to be an issue with this one in particular
Honestly, seeing Aya turn that dense onboarding doc into a clean flowchart in seconds was the highlight of my morning. I usually spend way too much time wrestling with connector lines on a whiteboard, so letting Rovo handle the 'decision points' while I just polish the result is a massive win for my sanity.
I actually just gave it a spin with a 'Laptop Request' workflow (screenshot attached!) and I'm genuinely impressed at how it handled the approval branches and even added 'Typical Timelines' without me asking. 🤯
I’m already planning to throw our actual messy quarterly project requirements at it this afternoon to see if it can make sense of our 'high priority' chaos.
On a side note: Is the quiz currently in 'stealth mode' or is Rovo just testing my ability to find things that don't exist? The quiz is still pulling a disappearing act for me. @Mindy Park — help a future Rovo Wrangler out? 😅
The demo on creating a requirements database from a Confluence page was 🤯. We usually spend ages manually tagging user stories and setting priorities, so seeing Rovo pull that 'Project Sock' table together in the video was pure magic. It’s basically like having a Junior PM sitting right inside the page.I actually just gave it a quick test run with a 'Project Cyber-Sneaker' requirements table the way it generated unique user stories for things like 'Smart Fit Technology' and 'Biometric Health Monitoring' automatically is exactly the kind of efficiency we need for our kickoffs.
I’m definitely going to try building out a UAT tracker with this later today to see how it handles more complex status fields.PS: Same as a few others here the quiz seems to be missing from the page for me. Hopefully, it’s just Rovo playing hide and seek! @Mindy Park
One of my team uses a different version on English to the rest of us, I've never got up the courage to ask him why he uses "al" rather than "I'll" for instance, but he's been doing some documentation notes in his particular version of English, so I've recently been using Rovo to turn those into documentation for the rest of us!
And yet again the quiz isn't working @Mindy Park
Love this video. I will be recommending this to others on my team.
I plan to have Rovo create a process flow diagram from the content on a parent and several child pages. I will try adding the swim lanes feature, since different steps are performed by different roles.
As I'm sure you can guess, I also don't see the quiz.
This was a great quick demo — especially the part showing how Rovo can turn structured content into visual formats like whiteboards and databases.
I tried a similar approach by using Rovo on a Confluence page with migration notes and asked it to generate a structured rollout plan along with a simple workflow visualization. It actually gave me a solid first draft with clear steps and dependencies, which I could refine further.
Next, I’m planning to experiment with creating a requirements or UAT tracking database directly from Confluence content to reduce manual effort during project setup.
Also noticing the quiz isn’t showing up for me — checking if there’s a fix for that 🙂
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this Week 3 challenge! Keep them coming in - I'll announce the 2 winners of the Skip the Blank Page swag box at the end of the week!
As for the quiz - troubleshooted w the team. The quiz is back up, but for those who commented when the quiz wasn't showing up - you'll still get the Rovo Wrangler badge!!
Wow! Loved this demo🔥so much of information and great explanation by Aya for different types of use we can achieve using Rovo.
I tried this out yesterday when I was setting up a database and I was really impressed. Rovo is awesome!
Thanks for the demo—it was really insightful and helped me understand some new aspects of Rovo.
Rovo is special!! I've created some whiteboards for my company and my team and i love how it's creative when you don't know where to start!! 🥰🥰
quiz does not appear.Also tried one more variation — instead of just generating content, I asked Atlassian Rovo to convert an existing Confluence page into a simple visual workflow.
It was interesting to see how it identified key steps and dependencies automatically. This could be really useful for explaining changes or processes quickly to stakeholders without spending much time on manual diagrams.
Definitely going to explore this more for demos and internal documentation.
I used Rovo to create a whiteboard for a brainstorming session. I used the meeting agenda and a simple promt and the result was spectacular. I created it during the meeting and we could get started. 🤯
I’ve started a fishbone diagram using Rovo to identify the root causes, so we can discuss and finalize it during the team meeting
Nice to see the quiz working now!
Congrats on @Cornelia Jeppsson and @Sanam Malleswari on being the 2 winners from this post! There's been a slight delay in production of the swag boxes, but will reach out over the next few weeks on how to claim your prize
Ohhh swag!! Thank you @Mindy Park looking forward to it 🥳
I'm still not seeing the quiz. I refreshed the page, watched the video again, and refreshed again, but I still see:
@Barbara Szczesniak hi - you've already been granted the badge so that's why the quiz isn't showing up
Question for @Aya Tange Beaumont and @Rob Hean
This week I tried to get Rovo to generate a flow chart diagram for me based on the content of some pages. With my first prompt, I got:
I don't know what a Mermaid flowchart is, so this was not helpful.
When I changed the prompt to say, "generate a Confluence whiteboard with a flow chart diagram…," it gave me something better.
huh - that is an odd one! Mermaid is a markup language for creating visual diagrams. As I understand it it's what a lot of AI LLMs use to render them since it allows creation via text. Unsure why Rovo interpreted your request to provide Mermaid since I don't believe Confluence native supports it, although a number of marketplace apps do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.