Hi.
I got an email saying I signed up to whatever this app is 8 hours ago via loom.
i have never used loom or this app nor heard of them.
i have tried everything in my power over the last 3 hours to delete my account and everything affiliated with no luck whatsoever.
i have cancelled a subscription that I never made, I have deleted devices I don't own and changed the password. I am STILL unable to delete my account for some incredibly frustrating unknown reason.
I did not set up this account, it was set up without my knowledge or consent. I don't know what it is but I want it gone. I have no interest in any of this whatsoever. I have followed every convoluted process on the "help" icon with the ai bot. I have attempted to file a complaint (impossible as there was no submit button) under the personal information and GDPR box. I have watched videos and read all the forums. No luck. I need this gone before I take further steps to make sure my personal information is secure.
i followed the steps after the error message showed in the image but did not work.
Ijust want this account deleted.