Hello, I have tried for two months now to delete this and it will not let me.
Hi @Reserve Evanston ,
Welcome. Do you have any additional information like what you did to try to delete it and what is happening that is preventing you from deleting your account? Do you own your account or your company owns your account which your email is tied to? If your company owns your account, you won't be able to delete it as they have the permission to manage it.
-Ben
Hi Ben, I own the account as I set it up as personal for work purpose. It will not allow me to downgrade as it just shows an error processing each time.
HI @Reserve Evanston ,
Wait. Are you trying to downgrade or delete your account?
IF you are deleting, make sure to follow the instructions here:
https://support.atlassian.com/loom/docs/delete-your-account/
IF you downgrading, follow this doc:
https://support.atlassian.com/loom/docs/downgrade-or-cancel-your-loom-plan/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.