We’re kicking off Skip the Blank Page month today!!!
We’re starting off strong with a Bite-Sized Learning to give you a quick overview of how you can get started with creating content with Rovo in Confluence today! Plus, you’ll be in the running for exclusive swag
Watch the video below
Score 100% of the quiz to earn the exclusive Confluence Creator badge
Start creating with Rovo today! ← Click create.with.rovo for a quick shortcut!
BONUS: Post in the comments to share what you created with Rovo or would like to try creating with Rovo to be in the running to win an exclusive Skip the Blank Page swag box!
Not seeing the quiz? Make sure that you are logged into Community and that you have joined our Kudos program.
Don't forget...
🗓️ Keep track of all the Skip the Blank Page month activities
🎁 Participate in each Skip the Blank Page activity for the chance to win an exclusive swag, or the chance to win swag + $100 gift card if you participate in 4 or more Skip the Blank Page month activities!
✨ Have you tried creating content with Rovo yet? Try it now by clicking this direct link: create.with.rovo or clicking “+Create” button in Confluence
This is so cool. Looking forward to test it the next time I have to create a new page
Nowadays, I only don't use "Create with Rovo" when I have to follow strict formats or when I copy announcements to our internal KB. For everything else, especially new structures and designs, this feature does an amazing job 😄🌟
I used Rovo to help me brainstorm and structure content for a fun internal Jira app I built for my team 🎉
It helped me quickly draft the app description, refine feature ideas, and polish the messaging so it was clear and engaging. Instead of staring at a blank page, I could focus on improving the idea and user experience.
Next, I’d love to try using Rovo to generate release notes and user documentation automatically from feature summaries. 🚀
I'm able to create an entire transformation plan, including the toolkits and templates required for the team's with the help of "Create with Rovo". This is pretty easy to create, and update/edit the content as required.
I'm looking forward to try Rovo when creating user stories and user cases!🌟
I'm interested in using Rovo to summarize whiteboards into follow-up items and a to-do list.
I asked it to generate a structured 4-week onboarding plan, and it automatically organized weekly goals along with a table for tracking owner, due date, and status. I liked how clearly it structured the orientation objectives without needing much refinement.
Converting ideas directly into a trackable format definitely reduces the “blank page” friction.
3 benefits you get with Rovo:
One bite at a time.
I used Rovo to create an SDLC documentation page along with a workflow outline, and it was amazing to see how quickly it structured the content. It significantly reduced the effort of starting from a blank page and helped organize the phases, roles, and deliverables clearly. Looking forward to exploring more advanced use cases in the upcoming challenges!
I've created a structured playbook with Rovo in a Page and a diagram with Rovo in Whiteboard. I was surprised with how accurately it generated the first draft of the diagram. It saved me at least an hour of choosing the shapes and laying them out. Excited to see what's next!
Using Rovo on every level at work, from summarising and prioritising work, to drafting ideas and learning, to starting to automate workflows
Soooo cool! Love the bite-size learning!! Can wait for the next activities!
We're in a regulated industry, so we're encouraged to use our own internal company AI for content creation, but since we use Confluence for general non-confidential / non-regulatory note taking we're able to use Rovo to improve on that content and it's great to be able to do so natively
Really like this quick learning!
As an enterprise Atlassian Org Administrator working on cloud migrations and SDLC Transformation, every change we plan is high-risk and needs proper documentation, review, and leadership approval before implementation.
I’ve been using Create with Rovo to quickly prepare structured change documents, visual whiteboards, and database tables for feature demos. What usually takes a lot of time is now ready in minutes — while I still review and refine it for governance and approvals.
This is truly helping reduce blank-page effort in complex enterprise work.
Looking forward to trying more advanced use cases during Skip the Blank Page month!
First of all, great video! This was super engaging and I'm looking forward to more content like this in the future!This exercise was exactly what our team needed right now.We’re in the middle of a big “Improve our Customer Journey” push, and using Create with Rovo to build a reusable “Feature Front Page” has been huge.It grabs context from our Confluence docs and turns one-line ideas into detailed, actionable specs, plus it adds a quick review guide and grooming checklist so we can run our feature grooming session asynchronously and still be sure that we’re ready to spin everything into Jira epics with child issues once we're done. Awesome!
We (Rovo and I) saved it as a template, and it’s already saving us hours of dev time (and dodging some pretty painful grooming meetings). Win Win Win!
I've already used Rovo to create Release Notes!
Sometimes you need to complement with ideas or general information for your spaces, that's cool about capabilities of Rovo when using Confluence.
Love these prompts! Keep sharing folks 💕 At the end of this week, we'll randomly select 2 winners from those who commented and award them the Skip the Blank Page swag box!! I'll tag the winners here!
I often use Rovo to start my user guides with the context of a Jira ticket!
I'd like for it to create summaries or condensed versions of existing pages.
I used Rovo to suggest a set of pages for managing one of the major features in our application. It came up with topics I never thought of (or realized that I have covered some aspects of in my existing pages).
Rovo is a game changer! I hardly use ChatGPT now. Rovo is so well integrated, this is more than just next level AI, this is what we all wanted AI to be.
P.S. I'm now addicted to creating confluence pages just so I can use Rovo to help me...
Thanks for participating in this Week 1️⃣ challenge! The 2 lucky winners from this post are @Gal Alon and @Anamika Soni 👏
Congrats! I'll email you towards the end of "Skip the Blank Page" month with details on how to claim your exclusive swag box
Please keep posting comments, would love to see how you're creating with Rovo!
This is fun!
@Mindy Park OMG Thank you!
Feeling lucky 🍀
@Mindy Park Thank youuu!!! 💙😍
I'm thinking of using Rovo to generate ideas for our team icebreaker quiz 😁
I've created a handful of pages with Rovo already for different organizations, giving them definitions of key parts of their Jira site
Tried to create Table with Rovo. This table would have the list of plugins that we use in our instance and the information for each of them, example: SLA, Escalation point, Data residency, etc.Gave Rovo these prompts and it created it in the chat which I could then insert in the page.
this is nice - I have used Rovo to generate a flowchart of automations I did in Confluence for documentation. Rovo created a mermaid diagram based on the automation export file and did the whole documentation on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.