A few weeks ago, I built something purely for myself.
I was juggling multiple boards, service requests, change tickets, and sprint work in Jira. Every morning started the same way:
Open 5 tabs.
Switch between filters.
Rebuild context manually.
It wasnât inefficient, but it wasnât scalable.
So I created a personal dashboard designed around one question:
âWhat truly needs my attention right now?â
Â
 What happened next?
A teammate saw it.
Then another.
Then someone asked: âCan we standardize this view?â
We refined the JQL together.
Aligned definitions of âCritical.â
Adjusted statuses for better filtering logic.
Â
And what started as my personal productivity hack became:
â A shared team dashboard template
â A common definition of urgency
â Clearer visibility of blockers
â Fewer âwhatâs the status?â messages
Â
 The Real Shift
The configuration itself wasnât revolutionary.
As tools donât transform teamwork.
Shared visibility and shared definitions do.
Have you ever built something âjust for yourselfâ that ended up changing how your team works?
Â
#AtlassianChampions #TeamChanger