I am 81 year old and recently widowed. I have no idea what this site is or how to use it for my simple computer needs. Please allow me to cancel receiving emails about it.
Thank you\
Marlene Brooks
Hello @Marlene Brooks
This is a user community for users of the Atlassian products. We cannot directly do anything to change what emails you are receiving.
You could try deleting your Atlassian Cloud account which is associated with the emails you are receiving. For that process refer to this documentation.
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-your-atlassian-account/
Hello @Marlene Brooks,
Building on the excellent advice above, the vast majority of marketing emails include a way to opt out.
You can usually stop these emails by looking at the very bottom of the message for a link that says "Unsubscribe."
Please be careful when clicking links from senders you don't recognize. As a general safety rule, if clicking a link in an email takes you to a page that asks for your password or login information, do not enter it. A safe "unsubscribe" link should work automatically without needing your password.
Regards - Ben
@Marlene Brooks What site are you referring to? The one you posted this question in it? or a different one?
Seems they are targeting and harassing us oldies! I too am receiving invoices for i know not what. Never signed up for anything; never heard of this organisation until .news recently that they are going broke. I guess they will try anything; am.seeking legal aid to stop their harassment.
Have tried to delete account but they say I can't as I have outstanding invoice!!
Did you or your late partner purchase any Atlassian products? Jira and Confluence are two of their popular products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.