Title:
Critical Startup Error: Rovo Dev v0.13.46 - "config.yml.lock could not be acquired" (Global Bug)
Body:
Hello Rovo Dev Team,
I am reporting a critical startup failure in the Rovo Dev CLI that appears to be affecting multiple users globally as of February 21, 2026.
The Issue: Whenever I attempt to run the CLI, it fails immediately with the following error: Failed to start Rovo Dev CLI: The file lock 'C:\Users\[user]\.rovodev\config.yml.lock' could not be acquired.
Technical Details observed:
Version: Rovo Dev v0.13.46 (running on acli v1.3.13-stable).
OS: Windows 11 (PowerShell/CMD).
Symptoms: Even after manually deleting the .lock file, the CLI crashes approximately 10 seconds after startup and recreates the lock, preventing further access.
Logs: My rovodev.log shows an ImportError: DLL load failed related to NumPy during the model initialization phase. This suggests a potential library packaging issue in the latest v0.13.46 build.
Steps I have already tried (that did not work):
Manually deleting the config.yml.lock file.
Force-killing all acli.exe and rovodev processes.
Updating to the latest stable ACLI (v1.3.13).
Restarting the system and checking site permissions.
This appears to be a regression in the latest update rather than a local configuration error. Is there an ETA for a hotfix (v0.13.47)?
Looking forward to a resolution so I can get back to my project!