Within using both the browser version and Windows program I am experiencing a really terrible bug:
I open Trello
It opens me to "Promo" board every time, even if the last board I was using was "Writing"
I closed "Promo" to see if that would fix the issue
Trello continues trying to open "Promo" on start

I am the board owner but this board doesn't appear in my "View all closed boards"
I did have other members on the board but they get the same error I do and cannot make any changes.
Because this is happening in my Windows Program AND browser, it doesn't seem like it's a caching issue. I have cleared my cache and it hasn't helped but cannot do so on the Windows program.
I have to keep manually switching boards on start and it's extremely frustrating.
The AI support bot was not helpful at all.