My trello boards are all not loading down for my entire organization. Is that happening to anyone else?
Yes, happening in our organisation too. Nothing on the known issues page and struggling to locate how to report an issue rather than getting a generic AI response.
Same here, I just started using Trello yesterday and was so excited. If this is what I can expect in the future then I'm not sure this is the right service for me
It rarely happens, Trello is a fantastic resource, don't write it off straight away :-) We've been using it for years and really couldn't work as productively as we do without it.
Hello there,
Thank you for reporting this issue!
We have identified the cause and are actively working to mitigate its impact on Trello. Please keep an eye on our status page for the latest updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards,Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.