I am using Atlassian MCP servers with Claude code. I installed mcp and then authenticated it. Everything is fine, authentication was successful.
But when I try to use it, for example to get issues from Jira, it returns an error.
What can be wrong?
atlassian - Get current user info (MCP)
⎿ Error: {"error":true,"message":"We are having trouble completing this action. Please try again shortly."}
⏺ atlassian - List accessible resources (MCP)
⎿ Error: Sibling tool call errored
⏺ Let me try with the plugin MCP server.
⏺ plugin:atlassian:atlassian - Get current user info (MCP)
⎿ Error: {"error":true,"message":"We are having trouble completing this action. Please try again shortly."}
⏺ plugin:atlassian:atlassian - List accessible resources (MCP)
⎿ Error: Sibling tool call errored
⏺ Both calls failed together. Let me try them individually.
⏺ plugin:atlassian:atlassian - List accessible resources (MCP)
⎿ Error: {"error":true,"message":"We are having trouble completing this action. Please try again shortly."}
⏺ atlassian - List accessible resources (MCP)
⎿ Error: {"error":true,"message":"We are having trouble completing this action. Please try again shortly."}