I got an email requesting a payment for a product I didn't sigh up for. I believe it was fraud. I am a minor with no means of money. What do I do?
Hi @Frisk ,
Even if Loom is just where you noticed the issue, the most important thing is to make sure nobody has access to your email account itself.
1. Secure your email account first (password + 2FA + login activity).
2. Check whether there is a Loom account under your email and secure or close it if needed.
3. Contact Loom/Atlassian Support with details so they can investigate the fraudulent activity linked to your email.
4. Be cautious with any unusual emails or password‑reset messages you receive in the near term.
Hi @Frisk
In case the fraud suspicion is ruled out, you may contact Atlassian Billing Support - https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Report it to platform.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.