I can copy an insight to an existing idea. But I want to convert an insight into an idea.
or at least I want to create a new idea from an Insight.
Hi @Charlie.Ifrah.Consulting
As far as i know there no way to convert them at the moment. As far as creating an idea from an insight probably only through api calls. Read insight data and create an idea.
Hope this helps
@Charlie.Ifrah.Consulting
Hi charlie,
This is currently not possible in Jira Product discovery. The good news is that we're working on this at the moment. We are completely rethinking this part of the product and building an AI-powered Feedback experience. The Feedback app will help product teams get a clear picture of what customers need. It will help you gather feedback from users, stakeholders and customer-facing teams, turn them into actionable insights using AI, and close the loop for what shipped.
You can learn more about that here
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.