With Jira/JPD I can star spaces and filters but not roadmaps?
Hi @Brian Pearcy
This isn't available for roadmaps today, but we are starting the development of this within the next month. Currently estimating the work, so I'm not yet able to communicate a timeline. We'll share an update here when it will launch.
Best,
Jet
Hi Brian,
@Gunjan Kumar I already knew you couldn't but it doesn't make sense that you can't. It's one of the things that currently make JPD an inconsistent user experience.
@Gunjan Kumar Is there an existing idea or feature request to improve this behavior we can vote on? I agree with Brian, it disrupts the user flow and reduces stickiness. The main users outside of myself (product operations) are more senior stakeholders, and the inability to organize roadmap views in an easily consumable way decreases my credibility.
Hi @Jeremy Drexler
There is no publicly visible project in JAC for any JPD suggestions or defects which we can watch / vote for.
The only thing like it the Atlassian team has shared with the community is their roadmap of large-scale ideas:
https://atlassian-product-managers.atlassian.net/jira/discovery/share/views/a0af4caf-5f1b-42be-8c57-24d1080122bc?selectedIssue=JPR-5&issueViewLayout=sidebar&issueViewSection=overview
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.