Am I the only one who is experiencing an issue with the Opus 4.6 model?Whenever I select it and try to write anything, it keeps getting an error "Failed to generate an LLM response". It used to work 2 days ago though. Any other model works perfectly fine.
It it possible to add some features like that https://github.com/anthropics/claude-code/tree/main/plugins/ralph-wiggum?
Hi @Cynthia Lane and @Mora Carpentier Others are seeing this too. The Opus 4.6 model is having intermittent backend failures, which surface as “Failed to generate an LLM response.” It’s not a config issue on your side. Atlassian is routing traffic away from the model while it stabilizes, so use another model until it’s restored. Feature-style plugins like Ralph Wiggum aren’t supported in Rovo Dev yet, but Atlassian is exploring extensibility options.
Same issue on my end, and I’m on a paid plan. Opus 4.6 just throws the "Failed to generate an LLM response" error, while other models work fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.