Hello All,
I have a question. I purchased the Standard package, which includes Rovo features, but I cannot see them.
How can I activate them? Please let me know step by step.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Yevgen
Hi,go to admin.atlassian.com , chosse your right organization , In the right panel move to Apps -> Plattform Experience -> AI Settings -> Rovo
Rovo activation | Atlassian
and Activate Rovo AI features | Atlassian Supporthelps you. BR
Kai
Note that there are restrictions to what Organizations can activate Rovo based on the Admin's Email adress:
Organization admins need to use verified accounts with a business domain (for example, @yourcompany.com). We’re unable to enable Rovo on sites where the organization is registered with a generic email domain such as gmail.com or msn.com.
@yourcompany.com
gmail.com
msn.com
I changed my email but still no Rovo
@Yevgen Pleshkan if you followed all the steps that @Kai Krause provided and are sure that your email is correct and Rovo still doesn't show up.. it's easiest to open a request with support.atlassian.net as we on the Community cannot access your site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.