hello. In version 3.4.14, the stored contents were visible, as shown in the left image ① below. However, when I upgraded to version 3.4.28, the stored contents were no longer visible, as shown in the right image ② below. Is this a problem?
I tried other newer versions and had the same problem.
Hi @feihaohan ,
It seems you're experiencing the same thing as this user here.
As suggested on the linked question, you could raise a new bug report (or feature request) related to this behavior so it lands in the product team backlog and they can review it. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
yes, but I don't know where to submit a bug report (or feature request). Can you tell me the link? thank you~
@feihaohan Simply go to https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa > log in with your account (you can use the same one as here), and create a ticket as you would in any other Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.