Hello,
I was looking around, but couldn't find the answer to my question. We have set up JPD for a roadmap view for our IT department. I've added all users in Jira as contributor because we want the whole organisation to be able to pitch in with ideas and see the current roadmap.
For the roadmap we use a timeline view which we group on teams. So every teams has their own swimlane, which makes it nicely clustered for viewing by our colleagues.
Today I discovered that the creators see the proper timeline view we tailored to our needs, but our colleagues just see a full list of all ideas, no grouping at all, which just makes it 84 ideas underneath each other. I've giving the specific colleague who showed me what he saw to creator and now he does see the proper view. So apparently it's tied into rights?
How can I make the timeline view, including grouping available to all contributors as well?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this.
Kind regards,
André van der Zijden