Hi Atlassian / Loom Community,
Question:
Has anyone successfully restored access to a paid Loom admin account after changing the email through an Atlassian account, when Loom starts forcing “use your work email” and logging in with Google creates a brand-new free trial account instead of restoring the paid one?
If yes — what exact steps worked, and how did you get Loom/Atlassian support to escalate it?
My Situation (Facts + Details)
My name is Ricardo Salguero. I’ve been a paid Loom user for several years, and I’m now locked out of my paid admin account. This has been unresolved for 4 days, despite submitting multiple support requests through every possible channel with zero response.
Account Details
-
Original signup email (paid Loom account): []
-
Updated email (current): []
-
Account type: Paid / Admin
-
Login previously used: Email-based login
-
Email change performed via: Atlassian account
What Happened
After logging out on Friday, I can no longer access my paid Loom account under [].
Loom now forces me to “use my work email,” and when I attempt to log in with Google, Loom creates a new free trial account instead of restoring my paid one.
Result
-
Lost access to all existing recordings
-
Unable to record new Loom videos
-
Paid subscription is effectively inaccessible
-
Atlassian login works, but Loom access is broken
Proof of Ownership
Here is a Loom video recorded under the paid account that needs to be restored:
[]
What I Need Help With
-
Restore access to my original paid Loom account
-
Re-associate [] with the correct paid admin account
-
Ensure all recordings remain fully intact
-
Remove or merge the mistakenly created free trial account
What I’m Asking the Community
-
Is this a known issue after an Atlassian email change?
-
Is there a specific method to “relink” the paid Loom workspace/admin account?
-
Is there any escalation path that actually works when support is unresponsive?
Thank you in advance,
Ricardo Salguero