Is there a way to choose a LLM for Atlassian Intelligence & Rovo that processes data in the EU? I can not find such a admin config setting yet. Mike Cannon-Brookes made a clear statement at Team Europe 2025 that Atlassian-hosted LLMs are coming soon to support EU AI Pacts.
Welcome @Patrick Sittinger , so far according to https://www.atlassian.com/wac/roadmap/cloud?status=future& this is not yet to be implemented. You can subscribe to the roadmap to stay updated.
Hi @Nikola Perisic , thank you for the hint. According to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/atlassian-intelligence there is mentioned that eligible customers can elect to use only Atlassian-hosted LLMs. I need to know how to elect.
@Patrick Sittinger in that case, I suggest raising a support ticket for Atlassian: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Just to add to @Nikola Perisic : Choosing LLM models, whether Atlassian-hosted only or 3rd party models, will at first only be made available to very big customers (Enterprises) and will probably cost a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.