We have a guest on a board that is used to review projects and vote on them. For some reason they cannot login. They even tried changing their password and that didn't work. They get a response that says “User is not assigned to this application”. When I check the guest list for that board I see their name there. I do not have admin rights so I can't see anything else. We have the the standard version. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hello @Becky Reinhold
You mentioned that the user is trying to access a "board" but you have posted your question in the Confluence forum. The term "board" is usually a reference to functionality in the Jira product.
Can you clarify, perhaps with a screen image, where you are seeing that the user is on the "guest list" for the "board"?
Sorry I some what new to this. It is in regards to Trello. The guest is unable to login. I do see them as a member of the Addressing Committee Board that was created by us about 6 years ago.
@Becky Reinhold In addition to Trudy's response, you mention a “User is not assigned to this application” message. This generally means that this person is not assigned a user or guest license on whatever Atlassian app they are trying to access. (I'm only a user admin for our Confluence instance, so I'm not sure if apps other than Confluence can have guest licenses.)
In addition to granting access to a "board," the person needs access to the application. I advise that you contact your Atlassian admin to ask them to provision an appropriate license for this person.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.