This used to work in the 1.2 version - so I guess its a bug.
Or is there a preference or something I can reset to fix it.
Thanks,
Chris
Are you using a system git that is 1.7.8+ with the App Store version?
Git changed the password hook in this version which is breaking the remembering of the password. We fixed this in 1.3.1.1 which you can get from the website. An update for the App Store is in review with Apple now. Alternatively you can return to the embedded Git in Preferences, which is 1.7.7 on 1.3.0 which works fine.
Hi, probably, I guess - dont remember changing it. Wil checkout the prefs.
Many thanks,
sourcetree fan.
Any news on the app store update? Still not working for me after tweaking the settings. Thanks.
1.3.1 was just approved this morning on the App Store.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.