Unable to Merge accounts to my verified domain account. I cannot get atlassian support for this. Is becoming very frustrating.
Hello @Bryant Hutson
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What steps are you executing to try to "merge" accounts? What are the responses you are getting to those steps?
I haven't received anything from Atlassian yet. I have verified our domain, but can't claim the other 53 accounts connected to our Org, and our IT team doesn't know who has claimed these.
Oh, I see. You are not trying to merge user accounts together. I misunderstood the nature of your issue.
What happens when you try to claim the accounts?
When you say you cannot get Atlassian support, do you mean that you are not able to open a support case? Or do you mean that Atlassian has not responded? Or that they have said they can't help you solve your issue?
It says I have no available accounts to claim. I am having a hard time even finding on where to reach out for this issue. There are no support emails on the site.
Hi @Bryant Hutson
It must be that the domain is also claimed in another instance.
Within this instance the claim is set to automatic.
You will need to contact Atlassian Support
True, that is also a possible explanation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.