Hi @Phat Le - welcome to the Community,
could you provide some more details as to what the Agent is doing? What is the bahaviour/scenarios and what was the prompt that ran into a timeout?
I don't see the "debug response" option next to the thumbs up/down menu..
Hi @Phat Le , mine was time-out yesterday but today works fine again.
I notice that you're using the agent AgileTest Generator so it might have been the app versioning issue. Does it work again today?
Hi @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ , i notice that when i push the button to create or update the data (create test case or update description), it can not create the data and time out. But right now i see that the UI of Rovo agent has changed a little bit and it can create data without time out. You can see the video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/8q6MKT2lDJQ?feature=share .
Please note that I'm using agent AgileTest Generator (I'm its developer). It works fine today but since Atlassian changed the code, it did not work previously.
@Peter_DevSamurai mentioned a timeout yesterday. Maybe that was it
Hi @Phat Le Timeouts usually happen when a Forge-based Rovo agent runs an action that takes longer than the UI request window allows—complex test-case creation, large payloads, or slow app responses. Atlassian recently updated the agent UI and execution flow, which reduced these UI-level timeouts. The underlying issue wasn’t your agent; it was the client timeout behavior. If it recurs, capture timestamps and request IDs so Support can confirm whether the delay is in Rovo, the Forge app, or Jira’s API.
Oh, thank you so much. I understood the problem was
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.