It's completely broken, sign-up doesn't even work...
Hi @DerekBates
no, Rovo Dev is not discontinued. See Rovo Dev | Agentic AI for software teams | Atlassian
Where are you trying to sign up? There is multiple entry points. If maybe it's one of the old Beta links, that might be expired.
Hello @DerekBates ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Just checking, if the solution shared by @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ worked for you or are you still encountering issues?
Hello, Rebekka. I have a problem too. I saw the video on YouTube and started registering, but it's not like the video. He offers me to create a website, the download reaches half and throws me on a page where he offers to take a trial and do it all over again. At the same time, there are a lot of applications in your personal account, and there are trial activation messages in your email.
I don't have the option to download the CLI or create an api for logging in, as it was in the video. I followed the first link in Google.
So the process goes like:
Correct?
For me, the site actually got created. You should get an Email and can also check under https://admin.atlassian.com/ if you can find the Site name. If it is there, go to Apps > Atlassian Apps to see whether Rovo Dev has been installed.
However, trying to go into Rovo Dev Configurations and such, I am still prompted to "Start free trial" which will take me back to step 3.
I'll check in again in the morning - maybe site setup takes longer than expected. Otherwise I'll escalate this to the Atlassian Team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.