I can see the plugin in the adm console but disabled because of error, I checked the logs and I cannot find any error message.
Any plan to add support in 4.3.x versions ?
Thanks
Fixed by installing the plugin from Bamboo admistration interface. By mistake I first installed the plugin by copying the jar in the WEB-INF/lib directory.
Thanks James.
Any chance you could provide the bamboo server log? That would help to find out why its not working.
Hi James,
In the logs I cannot see any error related to xcode :
cat server.log | grep xcode
2012-11-19 10:48:42,764 INFO [qtp1764374306-121] [AccessLogFilter] eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin-key/media/plugin-icon 69048kb 2012-11-19 10:48:42,812 DEBUG [qtp1764374306-121] [AccessLogFilter] END: eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin-key/media/plugin-icon 69048kb-1474kb 50ms 2012-11-19 10:48:48,612 INFO [qtp1764374306-141] [AccessLogFilter] eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin-key?_=1353350928607 50684kb 2012-11-19 10:48:48,628 DEBUG [qtp1764374306-141] [AccessLogFilter] END: eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin-key?_=1353350928607 50684kb-977kb 16ms 2012-11-19 10:48:48,633 INFO [qtp1764374306-120] [AccessLogFilter] eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/pac-details/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin/1.6 49704kb 2012-11-19 10:48:50,612 DEBUG [qtp1764374306-120] [AccessLogFilter] END: eboudrant GET http://emmanuels-mac-pro.local:8085/rest/plugins/1.0/pac-details/com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.xcode.bamboo-xcode-plugin/1.6 49704kb-651kb 1979ms
cat server.log | grep xcode show me only errors related to my plans.
I don't see errors in System Errors or in Plugin Audit Logs tabs
Here the screen I can see in Bamboo administration pages. I run version 4.3.1 build 3400 - 08 Nov 12
Here my bamboo server logs and a listings of the libs I have in webapp
(bamboo_libs.txt)
(bamboo.log)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.