Hello everyone,
At our company we use Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo to make our daily work a lot easier. Our repository is organized in the git-flow schema:
develop-branch = Application code for testing (aka Release Candidate)
master-branch = Application code running live
feature-branches = new components based on actual dev-Branch merged back after finish
hotfix-branches = new hotfixes based on master-branch merged into develop and master after finish
Our versioning system works like the following:
Untitled Diagram.png
Now I'm trying to integrate our structure into Bamboo. I created a plan triggered by changes into the dev-branch containing two stages:
1: Develop - Build develop -> deploy after finish
2: (manual) Production - Build master -> deploy after finish
That works fine with feature Branches. How do I handle hotfix branches? Do I need an additional plan or is it possible to create a single plan to cover the whole process?
Cheers,
Chris