p style color:#6f6f6f;border: 1px solid #e9e9e9;border-radius: 3px;padding: 5px; > em>This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: a href https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId 826889392 >How to suppress BambooTrustedKeyServerKeyVerifier unverified RSA key warnings in logs /a> /em> /p> p> span class text-placeholder >Ask your question here... /span> /p>
Administration > Security settings > Manage trusted keys
100% of the checkboxes on that page are disabled. I would take a snapshot, but it doesn't show up. If you float over the checkbox for "Manage Trusted Keys" the cursor changes to a greyed out pointer with a little circle with a line through it. Also per https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/managing-trusted-keys-800714520.html "Trusted keys management is available only for restricted administrators." Since the checkbox for "Enable Restricted Administrator Role" is on the same page and is also disabled, not sure this is even possible. I saw something talking about how "restricted administrator" role is only available for bamboo cloud, but I could have misread. We're talking about bamboo 5.10.3 specifically.
There is Edit button on the bottom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.