In Sourcetree Options, Git tab, there is a tick box for 'Suppress Fit LFS pull' - however when I clone a repository I notice the full LFS content is included even if this box is ticked.
What does it actually do?
Hey @millwardt ,
Which Sourcetree version are you using? Also, where are repos hosted? Bitbucket, GitHub, or some other platform?
I've checked the official bug and suggestion tracker, but couldn't find anything related to what you've initially described 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi, I'm using Sourcetree 3.4.27 with the embedded Git Version 2.46.0 and Git LFS version 3.5.1
Cheers for the info!
I haven't used this option, and I couldn't find any actual official documentation about this.
However, it might be that this controls automatic LFS fetching during pull operations only. I'm assuming that it works something like:
git pullgit lfs pull
git pull
But I would recommend performing additional tests to confirm their behavior 👀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.