Hello,
I am looking to create an API call that will be able to pull user data from both the crucible and fisheye applications. I was able to write a script for other Atlassian products, such as Jira, that can pull user data. I was able to test this out using Scriptrunner. Here is an example of the Jira script:
Input:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
def userManager = ComponentAccessor.getUserManager()
def activeUsers = userManager.getAllApplicationUsers()
.findAll { it.active }
.collect { "${it.displayName} (${it.username})" }
.sort()
def html = new StringBuilder()
html << "<table style='border-collapse: collapse;'>"
html << "<tr><th style='border:1px solid #ccc; padding:4px;'>Active Users</th></tr>"
activeUsers.each { user ->
html << "<tr><td style='border:1px solid #ccc; padding:4px;'>${user}</td></tr>"
}
html << "</table>"
return html.toString()
Output:
Williams, Jason - SS (u234589)
England, Robinson - MSSL (u203495)
etc...
Based on the script example given above from Jira, I would like to create something similar to this but as an API call for both Fisheye and Crucible that will output the user data.
Regards,
Roberto Chacon