Hi everyone,
I wonder why I can't log in into any of my JPD spaces - is this an Atlassian outage or there may be other reason? I'm in a free cloud plan and I'm the admin. Thank you!
hi @oksana sudoma
We’re not seeing any outages affecting project creation at the moment, so this doesn’t appear to be a platform-wide issue.
Looking into your account activity, it seems there may have been attempts to create projects via a Python script. If the script is running without a valid Jira Product Discovery project template key, it can cause project creation to fail and may lead to access issues like the ones you’re seeing.
Could you please let us know if you’re currently using a script or automation to create JPD projects? If so, sharing how the project is being created (or the template key you’re using) would help us confirm whether this is the root cause and guide you on the correct configuration.
Once we confirm this, we’ll be happy to help you get everything back up and running.Thanks!
Hi there, thanks for reporting this, we're investigating!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.