Check your connection and try refreshing the page.
There isn't any way to report to Trello Support but their AI BOT
Same problem here...
same here. Unable to report to support, as it incorrectly states I have a free account. And according to Trello Status page, all systems are operational. Well, that is not the case.
I tried to chat with their BOT and was advised to clear cache, etc. Now, I am getting "
trello.com is currently unable to handle this request.
It is now working on my end.
Hi,
Thanks for your post—so sorry about the trouble!
Our engineering team is investigating the issue with degraded performance and working to restore Trello to normal operation as quickly as possible.Regards,The Atlassian Team
It's back up but I can't add new cards - I'll add them to the board and then they will disappear, so there's definitely still issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.