There's no shortage of pet photo threads on Atlassian Community.
But has anyone ever asked you for photos of your pet/s with Atlassian swag? 🤔
🧵Share your favorite pet photos here! But make sure your pet has something Atlassian-related...
I'll start - here I am, trying to teach this kitty how Jira permissions work. (She's not interested.)
FYI, that's a digital copy of Matt Doar's Jira book! Thanks to @Matt Doar _Adaptavist_ for educating the masses! 🙌
Cat looks away, slowly pondering, "I just learned projects are now called spaces, and I have to keep translating back and forth when reading this book..."
My boys are big fans of Atlassian pins, they especially like to wear them at Team.
@Bill Sheboy - she's STILL annoyed about when the Status moved.
Don't get her started on the latest navigation bar changes.
@Loren Siegel - Love that there's a pizza pin! 🍕
And now I know what I'm getting for dinner.
George is a big fan of his Confluence logo!
BABIES!!! 😻 And omg the pizza pin!!
Awwwww, what a chew toy! If George shared that toy with another doggo, that'd be a collaborative toy 🤣
My dog, Zoe,🐶 sporting her very own Rovo leash, taking “AI teammate” duties very seriously on our daily walks 🤣
This has to be one of my favourite threads so far! 💙
My cat Syrnyk personally supervised the unboxing of my Atlassian welcome loot when I started as a Community Strategist. Quality control has never been fuzzier or more judgmental
BABY!! 😻
@Justinian Difo - I am here for the Ramses content!! 🐈⬛
That face!!
😻
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.