Has anyone seen this error in Crucible (in a review body plus in the header plus in the close review screen)?
Exception encountered while contacting JIRA Server Author-it JIRA: User not authenticated yet, or session timed out.
and know how to troubleshoot it?
I'm trying to set up the 'transitioning a linked issue' and test it, but its failing with this message when trying to retrieve the status. It also shows in the review body.
What is weird is that the JIRA issue link shows up with this message beside it, but I can click the link and go to the ticket in JIRA whilst using my same log in. I can also click the Crucible link in JIRA for the same issue and go back to Crucible. It would appear the application linking is working, except for this error message and I assume that it should be displaying the issue summary instead of the error message. My biggest problem is that I can't use the transition linked issue functionality.
Thanks!