Hello,
I have two Atlassian accounts: one associated with a corporate email address (which will be deactivated soon) and another associated with my personal Gmail address.
Both accounts are already linked. After linking them, they show the same public profile information (certifications, badges, kudos, etc.). However, when I log in with the corporate account, “My Learning” shows all completed courses, but when I log in with the personal account, “My Learning” is empty.
My corporate account will be closed soon, so I need to ensure I do not lose my completed learning content. Is there a supported way to migrate or transfer completed courses and learning history from a corporate account to a personal account? If not, what is the recommended way to preserve this information once the corporate account is deactivated?
Additionally, while my certifications are visible in my profile, I cannot find the Atlassian accreditations I completed using my corporate account. They do not appear either in my profile or in “My Learning”.
Where can Atlassian accreditations be consulted today? Are they managed separately from certifications and learning history?
I provide screenshots




Thanks in advance.