With the impending forced migration to the new cloud editor, I'd like to comment on what I perceive as some missing features/undesirable behaviour compared to the legacy editor.
1. There doesn't seem to be a mechanism to define multiple header rows on a table. Pages converted from the legacy editor that originally had multiple header rows seem to keep them, although I'm not convinced that cell merging is preserved properly:


2. In the legacy editor, column widths were automatically sized based on the contents of the cells, so that the tables were no wider than necessary. In the cloud editor, tables are automatically full-width even if there's very little in the cells, which makes the tables harder to read. They can be resized manually, but this is quite a clunky process (especially since the editor seems to want to keep the table full width even if the columns are not equally spaced), and this manual resizing needs to be re-done if the cell contents change.

