My videos have many cuts that completely cut half of the word off and makes my video completely worthless. I just filmed 5 modules to a course (50+ videos) and 90% of them have these "Auto" cuts. How do I get rid of them? I want to do my own editing.
Hi Amanda! This sounds like AI filler word removal. I recorded a Loom to show you how to turn it off: https://www.loom.com/share/23f3dc1f986b4137970308c7b6988345If that doesn't resolve your issue, please get in touch with our support team!
https://support.atlassian.com/loom/
Thank you. I have contacted loom. I think it's a tech glitch. No AI editing tools are on.
same here. Since Atlassian "bought" Loom, i experienced this today. Makes my videos and effort worthless. Time is in the trash, thanks Atlassian (not Loom, loom was good).I even couldnt record anymore...desktop app no more working, downloaded latest version - just to get the notification i should visit the page and download the actual version. Loom is actual a big bug - no more working the way you were used to it - now its a time eater, no time saver - and yes, its shit what you have done. Loved this tool. Now i want to leave as quickly as i can....oh how i hate such buggy behavior in stressed moments....Atlassian killed Loom, gz!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.