In the latest version, I was stuck on loading the second page of records, but it worked fine after I reinstalled SourceTreeSetup-3.4.26.exe
Hey @zhouhaotian ,
This seems to be a known issue. Specifically, people have been reporting it for v3.4.27 > see SRCTREEWIN-14551: Sourcetree gets stuck loading some commits
What you could try, as a workaround, is this (source):
I found a workaround to overcome the problem on version 3.4.27. As for now it seems to work for me... In Tools -> options -> Git tab disable LibGit2 integration In Tools -> General tab -> under section Repo Setting -> setted Log rows to fetch per load to 0. For me, this infinity load problem was not present until the previous SourceTree version, It can be something LibGit integration issue, maybe that lib was also upgraded too.
I found a workaround to overcome the problem on version 3.4.27. As for now it seems to work for me...
For me, this infinity load problem was not present until the previous SourceTree version, It can be something LibGit integration issue, maybe that lib was also upgraded too.
I guess you could try something like that, or potentially stay on v3.4.26 👀
Cheers,Tobi
@zhouhaotian I would suggest installing 3.4.26 again and using that version on Windows 10.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.