The 3.4.27 Windows version in my computer shows the commits scrollbar with only 50-60 items when the repository has 3000 items. When I arrive to the last item, automatically, the scrollbar is reset to the top. So I can not view the history of the repository anymore. What's more painful is that my home's Mac Book Pro with SourceTree DOES show the complete scrollbar and I can see all the commits and its contents.
In the Windows computer, when I clic in an old branch whose first commit falls under the 50-60 items limit, the program enters in a cycle of "loading" events that never stops. The only way for me to put it to wrok again is clic in a new branch (one in which its first commit falls inside the 50-60 limit).
I did not have this problem before upgrading to 3.4.27 but, I must add, I followed a procedure to activate git-flow because it stopped functioning with this version. Me and another group of users posted that it was not working and Maria gave us that wotkaround.
Thanks.
Ariel.