Happy New Year, everyone!
And a very happy first Feel Good Friday of the year 🌱✨
What better way to kick things off than with something simple and thoughtful?
One Word for the Year
The start of a new year often comes with big plans, long resolutions, and endless to-do lists. But sometimes, the simplest questions lead to the most meaningful reflections.
So for this Feel Good Friday, let’s keep it easy and intentional.
If you had to pick just ONE word to describe how you want this year to feel, what would it be?

Not a goal.
Not a checklist.
Just a feeling you want to carry through the year.
No explanations required, though stories are always welcome 😉
For me, that word is Explore.
Not just exploring new places (though I won’t say no to that), but exploring moments - slow mornings, unfamiliar paths, spontaneous plans, and new versions of myself. Exploration doesn’t always mean going far, sometimes it’s about seeing familiar things with fresh eyes.
That’s the energy I want to carry into this year: curiosity over certainty, experience over perfection.
Now I’m curious - what’s your one word for the year?