As shown in the screenshot below, the loading continues but an error is occurring when trying to load commit history from before the entries visible on the current page in the history.
Hey @DH ,
And if you try using one of the previous versions (e.g., 3.4.26), this doesn't happen? (download archive link)
I've tried checking JAC for open suggestions and bugs - I'd maybe recommend checking these too, some might be relevant to what you're experiencing. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hi all,
I'd like to point out that version 3.4.28 has the same issue.
Thanks
Regards
Gianni Perugini
Hey folks,
Just and info - there's this bug report about this: SRCTREEWIN-14669: SourceTree has become entirely unable to load earlier commits
Quick update from SRCTREEWIN-14551 - I believe this should be fixed with v3.4.29 (see release notes; official release coming on 26th of Feb). The newest version should already be available for download through the app itself Options > Updates 👀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.