Want to join in on creating some feel-good vibes and Friday fun for the first few months of 2026? Comment below to select a date.
When it's your turn, you can create a discussion or article. 🤩
Check out past posts here!
January 2 - Mahima_miniOrange
January 9 - Trudy Claspill
January 16
January 23 - Andrew Zimmerman
January 30 - Kythera
February
February 6
February 13 - Anwesha Pan
February 20
February 27
March
March 6
March 13
March 20
March 27
April
April 3
April 10
April 17 - Ananjan_miniOrange
April 24
Hey @Amanda Barber
Are we moving the articles from Friday to Thursday? 🤔 As all the dates you tagged seem to be Thursdays.
Sign me up for January 2 , Friday
LOL, goodness - NO! I'll fix that....this is what I get for writing this post on a Thursday.
Thank you, @Mahima_miniOrange!!
Hi @Amanda Barber, I can take Jan 23!
Thanks!
Thank YOU!!
Hi @Amanda Barber
I'll take Jan. 9
Thanks, @Trudy P Claspill!
Hi, @Mahima_miniOrange - friendly reminder about your Feel Good Friday post for tomorrow! Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the reminder, it is live now!
I haven't done one of these before, but I'll take January 16! ^_^
I know it's not quite Friday in the U.S., but sending you a reminder for tomorrow, @Trudy P Claspill - thank you!
@Amanda Barber Okay, since I missed today absent confirmation, I can take January 30, if nobody else has claimed it yet. ^_^
Oh my gosh, @Kythera - apologies for missing this in the shuffle of the new year. Thank you for taking 1/30!!
I probably should have tagged you, @Amanda Barber . That's on me. But I've got a reminder for the 30th on my calendar. 😸
I would like to sign up for Feb 13th pls
Thank you, @Anwesha Pan
I'd like to enroll for 17th April, can I get that slot?
Of course, thank you @Ananjan_miniOrange!
Hi, @Ananjan_miniOrange - reminder to post for today!
Sign ups are open for May-August! https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Watercooler-discussions/Sign-Ups-for-Feel-Good-Fridays-May-August-2026/m-p/3222902#M24473
Hey @Amanda Barber thanks for the reminder! I've posted the discussion✌️
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.